The Evolution Deceit
|WE WROTE DOWN IN THE ZABUR [PSALMS], AFTER THE REMINDER CAME: ‘IT IS MY SERVANTS WHO ARE RIGHTEOUS WHO WILL INHERIT THE EARTH.’ (SURAT AL-ANBIYA’, 105)|
|WE WROTE IN THE ZABUR [PSALMS], AFTER THE REMINDER CAME…|
In this part of the verse, Allah refers to other Holy Books sent down before the Qur’an. Allah is saying that the Psalms (Zabur) He sent down to the Prophet Dawud (as), and the Torah He sent down before that to the Prophet Musa (as), contain references to the End Times and Hazrat Mahdi (as), just as the Qur’an does.
Indeed, looked at together with the Qur’an, the other Holy Books (the Torah, the Psalms and the Injil) contain clear references to the End Times and Hazrat Mahdi (as).
|‘IT IS MY SERVANTS WHO ARE RIGHTEOUS WHO WILL INHERIT THE EARTH.’|
Allah gives the good news in these Books that genuine believers who are sincerely devoted to Him, who have fortitude, who have submitted to their Lord and fully obey all His commands will definitely rule the world. Many passages from the Torah contain explicit references to the End Times and to Hazrat Mahdi (as).
For example, the Torah reveals how dominion will be given to those who fear Allah:
• . . . if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in His ways. . . The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity--in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground--in the land he swore to your forefathers to give you. The Lord will open the good treasure in the heavens, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them. (Deuteronomy 28:9-14)
• Who, then, is the man that fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him. He will spend his days in prosperity... (Psalm, 25:12-14)
It is also revealed in the Torah that those who place their trust in Allah, the meek and those who delight in faith in Allah will inherit the Earth and Allah’s blessings:
• Trust in the Lord and do good. . . . Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him. . . those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land. . . the meek will inherit the land and enjoy great peace. (Psalm 37:3-5, 9, 11)
• . . . the meek will inherit the land and enjoy great peace. . . for the power of the wicked will be broken, the Lord upholds the righteous. The days of the blameless are known to the Lord and their inheritance will endure forever. . . . (Psalm 37:11, 17-18)
• All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him, for dominion belongs to the Lord. (Psalm 22:27-28)
However, apart from the dominion in the days of the Prophet Sulayman (as) and the Prophet Dhu’lQarnayn (as), there has as yet been no such time in which, as revealed in the Qur’an and the Torah, Islam has ruled the world, in which believers have worshiped in freedom and security, and in which Muslims have enjoyed great abundance and well-being. In the time of our Prophet (saas), the moral values of Islam enjoyed sovereignty and progress only in a specific region. Looking at the hadeeths that have come down from our Prophet (saas), such dominion will take place in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as), his time will be one of plenty and abundance, believers will be allied together and there will be a dominion that entirely eliminates the effects of intellectual systems that deny Allah. For details, see http://www.harunyahya.com/goldenage01.php
THE EARTH WILL BRING FORTH ITS TREASURES (in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as).1
THE HIDDEN TREASURES AND METALS of the earth will emerge [in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as)]. People will truly see these treasures above the ground.2
MERCY WILL RAIN DOWN FROM THE SKY [in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as)]. THE TREE WILL BE FULL OF FLOWERS, AND THE EARTH WILL DISPLAY ITS GREENERY.3
STREETS WILL GROW (will be very broad and wise) during the government (the spiritual leadership) of the imam Mahdi (as).4
RIVERS GORGED WITH WATER WILL FLOW EVERYWHERE [in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as)] AND THE WATER WILL BE ABLE TO BE USED BY ALL.5
In that age [in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as)], THERE WILL BE A RISE IN THE NUMBERS OF LIVESTOCK and people will make the greatest use of them.6
Through the presence of the imam az-zaman [Hazrat Mahdi (as)], GOODNESS AND BLESSINGS WILL INCREASE MANY TIMES OVER.7
In that age [the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as)], AGRICULTURE AND FARMING WILL GIVE THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF PRODUCE. SEVEN HUNDRED SEEDS WILL BE PRODUCED FROM EVERY ONE SEED.8
In addition, our Prophet (saas) also reveals that Hazrat Mahdi (as) will distribute goods freely and unreservedly because of the abundance in this age:
“...It is narrated from Jabir ibn Abdullah that Rasulullah (saas) said: A caliph will come at the end of my Ummah, and will give goods away without counting, by the handful.” 9
It is narrated from Abu Said al-Hudri that Rasulullah (saas) said: “The Mahdi is in my Ummah. A man will come to him and say, ‘O Mahdi! Give unto me!’ And the Mahdi will fill his garment with all he can carry.’ 10
1 Mikyaal al-Makaarim, Vol. 1, p. 46
2 Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 337; E’qd al-Dorar, p. 149; Mo’jam Ahaadees al-Imam Mahdi (a.s), Vol. 1 p. 230, from Sahih Muslim.
3 E’qd al-Dorar, p. 43-44; Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p, 316, from Khesaal; Mikyaal al-Makaarim, Vol. 1, p. 101, 247.
4 Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 333; Mikyaal al-Makaarim, Vol. 1, p. 294, from Sheikh Tusi.
5 E'qd al-Dorar, p. 149; Muntakhab al-Asar, p. 157.
6 Tarikh maa Ba'd al-Zuhoor, p. 772.
7 Muntakhab al-Asar, p. 157.
8 Surat al-Baqara, 261 (2/261- The metaphor of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah is that of a grain which produces seven ears; in every ear there are a hundred grains. Allah gives such multiplied increase to whoever He wills. Allah is All-Encompassing, All-Knowing. E’qd al-Dorar p. 159; Al-Malaahem wa al-Fetan, Ch. 204, p. 97.
9 Sahih Muslim 11/351
10 Sunan Tirmidhi, 4/93