The Evolution Deceit
Celal Şengör engages in propaganda to the effect that the therapsids, which he describes as “reptiles with moustaches,” are an intermediate form between reptiles and mammals.
This claim is invalid because:
- The lower jaw in mammals consists of a single bone, compared to three bones in reptiles. Darwinists maintain that the extra bones in reptiles gradually turned into mammals’ inner ear bones, which is why they try to point to the therapsids, which have two jaw bones, as transitional forms. But this is a deception. The therapsids, a kind of dinosaur, HAVE NOT A SINGLE CHARACTERISTIC SIMILAR TO THOSE OF MAMMALS. In addition, the fact that one life form has similarities to another life form does not show that one is descended from the other.
- The claim concerned contains serious logical flaws that totally refute Darwinism. It is impossible for jaw bones to migrate to such a complex organ as the ear as the result of supposed mutations. Darwinists have no answer to give to the questions of how, according to this claim, the mutations involved shrank the jaw bones in such a way as to make them ear bones, how they assumed the ideas shape and size, how muscles then formed around them, how balance was established in the middle ear and how the animal managed to continue hearing and using its jaw while all this was going on.
- Most importantly, THERE EXISTS NOT ONE SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FORM FOSSIL to back up this claim.
- Therapsids do not emerge in a chronological sequence of the kind Darwinists ascribe to living things. This means that there is no chronological transition in therapsid fossils from a reptilian jaw bone to a mammalian one.
- Darwinists build an artificial line of descent between reptiles and mammals. This is established by the entirely arbitrary mixture of various sub-groups and is based on no scientific evidence whatsoever.
According to the Darwinist claim, the imaginary line of descent established for the origin of mammals runs like this: anapsids, pelycosaurs, therapsids, cynodonts, early mammals and modern mammals. SINCE THERE EXISTS NOT A SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FOSSIL to confirm this illusory sequence, THIS FAMILY TREE IS ENTIRELY INVALID.
The evolutionist and paleontologist Robert Carroll makes the following confessions on the subject:
“The transition between pelycosaurs and therapsids has not been documented.”
In addition to all this, there are the following extraordinary differences between reptiles and mammals that Darwinists can never explain:
Mammals are warm-blooded → Reptiles are cold-blooded.
Mammals give birth to and suckle their young → Reptiles lay eggs and do not suckle their young.
Mammals are covered in fur → Reptiles are covered in scales.
These and many thousands more are all differences of which not even the tiniest stage can come about through random mutations. In order to prove their claims, Darwinists would have to account for these differences and produce transitional form fossils as evidence for those changes. But they have no explanation to give and not a single transitional form fossil to support this false claim.