- Such a structure exhibits a glorious order and complexity, and is IMPOSSIBLE to be manufactured artificially, let alone form by chance.
- There is a glorious equilibrium among living things on Earth. As a manifestation of that balance, in creating living things, Allah has also created the environments appropriate to their lives, needs and habitats.
- For example, a fish lays hundreds of eggs, but only a given number of them survive. This is an extraordinary balance, because eggs are sources of food for predators that feed on them. Allah has created that balance in order for them to be able to feed.
- In the event that all these eggs were to live, then the equilibrium on Earth would clearly be damaged. The sea would be filled with fish of that species, and the living things they feed on would doubtless become extinct, and many other side effects would also emerge. The reproductive levels appointed for living things are also the perfect levels ordained for the Earth.
- This equilibrium also applies to living things that hunt one another. A life form may hunt another life form while itself being hunted by another. Animals are living things unaware of their own existence. Allah has ordained their lifestyles in this manner and has created this as a glorious equilibrium for the Earth.
- One manifestation of this glorious creation between prey and predator is the production of venom in one living thing that will completely impact on its predator. There is no probability of such a mechanism coming into being by chance. The equilibrium created by Allah on Earth possesses the most amazing proofs. The slightest impairment in this equilibrium will have consequences that threaten the existence of all of life. (For example, the amount of oxygen produced by plants and micro-organisms through photosynthesis is always in balance. The slightest impairment to that balance could eliminate the whole of life).