The Evolution Deceit
He has selected you and not placed any constraint upon you in the religion – the religion of your forefather Abraham. (Surat al-Hajj,78)
Make things easy for the people, and do not make it difficult for them. Make them calm (with glad tidings), and do not repulse (them)" (Sahih Bukhari)
Muslims place their trust in Allah. They know that everything is created for the best. Muslims do not weep and wail. And there is nothing to weep about.Weeping is a rebellion against Allah. Allah creates all things for the best. We do not weep over our martyrs, we rejoice for them. Weeping; people who do not believe in Allah think that they have lost something, that it no longer exists. They lose their money and weep, they lose their home and weep, they lose a relative and weep. There is no weeping in Islam. There is no reason for a Muslim to weep. Allah gives, and Allah takes away. Why weep? (A9 TV, February 28, 2012)
The Easiness Of Islam Is A Blessing From Allah
Believers constantly live their lives according to what the All-Merciful and Most Merciful has revealed in the Qur’an. No matter where they are, they display a moral character that pleases Allah and avoid any behavior that displeases Him. In His mercy, Allah gave Islam to humanity, a religion that is easy to follow and results in a good and contented way of life. From the Qur’an, we can see that Islam’s requirements are extremely easy, because “Allah desires ease for you; He does not desire difficulty for you” (Surat al-Baqara, 185).
Due to His compassion and mercy, all true religions contain rules that are very easy to obey. The various attempts made throughout history to deviate from the essence of religion and to prevent people from living according to it have added several enforced practices and myths to it. When such distortions become firmly established and self-generating traditions, people, either with or without their knowledge, become far removed from the religious morality. One of the most dangerous of these distorted beliefs is that it is hard to live according to the religious morality. However, both Allah and our Prophet (saas) state that it is very easy for believers to follow this morality.
As with everything else that exists, Allah has created human beings from nothing. With full knowledge of them, as well as being closer to them than their jugular veins, He created religion in such a way that it fully corresponds with each person’s inherent human nature:
So set your face firmly toward the Religion, as a pure natural believer, Allah’s natural pattern on which He made humanity. There is no changing Allah’s creation. That is the true Religion – but most people do not know it.(Surat ar-Rum, 30)
The Qur’an is a clear teaching that anyone, regardless of age and culture, can understand. The oft-heard assertion that this is not true is based mainly on people’s ignorance of Islam’s essence. Today, many people are unaware of the truths revealed in the Qur’an, the existence of the Afterlife, the pangs of Hell, the incomparable blessings of Paradise, and of what He has revealed concerning various matters. However, the Qur’an was sent down so that people could read it, know its wisdom, and learn the purpose of life.
A Muslim’s greatest responsibility is to read the Qur’an and live according to It. But only those whom Allah guides to the straight path can apply Its morality to their lives. Allah promises to guide everyone who turns to Him in complete sincerity. Those who assert that the Qur’an is hard to understand seek to prevent others from reading it, turning toward Allah, and living according to its moral teachings. However, Allah says in many verses that the Qur’an is clear and understandable:
We have sent down Clear Signs to you, and no one rejects them except the deviators.(Surat al-Baqara, 99)
Allah has been pleased to choose the religion of Islam for humanity; moreover, the rules and practice of the Qur’an are very simple. In its verses, Allah says of the Qur’an:
We did not send down the Qur’an to you to make you miserable, but only as a reminder for those who fear [and respect Allah]. (Surah Ta Ha, 2-3)
In His endless mercy and compassion, Allah has detailed in the Qur’an the kind of life that will ensure our happiness and contentment. Allah states this in the Qur’an as follows:
But as for him [or her] who believes and acts rightly, he [or she] will receive the best of rewards, and We will issue a command, making things easy for him [or her].(Surat al-Kahf, 88)
It is important for every Muslim to show that religion, in its essence, is easy in order to kindle the people’s hearts with the Qur’an and Islamic morality, teach them the Qur’an and our Prophet’s (saas) Sunnah as the only guides for their lives. Many people are unaware of this truth and think that their lives will be more comfortable if they disregard the Qur’an’s morality out of concern that it will restrict their enjoyment of life’s pleasures. However, such great errors and deceptions obscure the fact that such morality is easy to follow, for Allah, Who created humanity, is fully aware of what system of morality is best for His creation. Actually, what is difficult is to live in a society composed of individuals who do not know the boundaries that Allah has set.
The İnvalidity Of The Famous Darwinist Claim That ''Useful Mutations Do Exist.''
The false idea that useful mutations exist is a classic Darwinist claim. Although the whole scientific world knows, with absolute scientific evidence, that mutations have a destructive or fatal effect, this claim is still persistently made, out of a fear of humiliation. Because Darwinism is a theory that depends totally on mutations. All Darwinists know that if the destructive effect were to be mentioned just once, that would spell the end of Darwinism. It is for that reason they try to give the impression, citing invalid and utterly pitiful examples, that mutations can be beneficial. But this is a complete deception.
· As we have set out many times before, mutations have a net harmful effect, with only 1% being neutral, though the latest scientific research has shown that even these can produce long-term damage in the organism. The net harmful effect of mutations is not a psychological defense mechanism, but an explicit truth revealed by science.
· If Darwinists object to this, then they are directly flying in the face of science. Because this is not a matter of opinion, but an absolute scientific fact.
· It is impossible for mutations to bestow any useful characteristic. Under normal conditions, everything in a living body exhibits complete regularity, order and symmetry. In addition, these systems co-exist with the most delicate balances and exhibit a glorious complexity right down to the finest detail. Mutations are random interventions, such as with radiation, and mean breakages, impairments and dislocations. They INEVITABLY DAMAGE these extraordinarily complex systems, with their regularity, symmetry and order. It is illogical and a violation of science to maintain anything else.
· The results at Chernobyl, Nagasaki and Hiroshima were all the results of mutations. Under the effect of mutations, organisms with regular structures either died or suffered severe damage, and this harmful effect even manifested itself in subsequent generations.
· Darwinists generally cite various examples of immunity in order to try to corroborate their claims that “beneficial mutations do exist.” But these examples all consist of a variation or impairment in bacteria or immune cells.
· Sometimes, a dislocation in a single DNA nucleotide, or base, can bestow immunity to an antibiotic on a micro-organism. But although this may be useful to the micro-organism, IT IS NOT A BENEFICIAL MUTATION. Because the mutation in question has actually harmed the micro-organism. The ribosome sequence belonging to the micro-organism has been impaired, and it prevents the antibiotic binding to the organism by damaging the lock and key harmony. In other words, rather than there being any novelty in the micro-organism, we are looking at a loss of information.
· Mutations are literally like firing at a regular structure with a machine gun. Opening fire on a healthy structure will entirely do away with that structure. The fact that one bullet has no effect or destroys an existing infection in the body changes nothing. The organism will already have been killed by the other 99 bullets hitting it.
· The example that Darwinists cite with such examples is like a bullet healing the body by destroying a single infection. The organism is devastated by mutations, but Darwinists concentrate on the one that heals this infection.
· Since the subject of mutations constitutes one of the most damaging points for Darwinists they engage in demagoguery by depicting minor instances of variation or the effects examined above as major evidence. The fact is, however, that the adherents of evolution, who maintain that all living things acquired their present symmetrical and complex structures by way of evolution, have to be able to cite examples of mutations that take place one after the other and are all beneficial, and that also bestow new information on the organism.
· What is more, Darwinists also have to provide evidence for the scenario of one living thing’s physiology turning into that of another life form through mutation at the macro level. BUT THEY CANNOT EVEN CONTEMPLATE PRODUCING SUCH EVIDENCE. Because as they know full well, mutations destroy and ruin and occasionally entirely destroy the organism concerned.
· It addition, we need to make the following point very clear: mutations can never bestow any new data on an organism that is not already in its genome. That is impossible. The examples alleged to have “added new information” are all misleading. No new genetic information is ever added. All that happens is that information already existing in a living thing’s genes starts to be used by becoming more visible as a result of variations.
· Breaks and dislocations in the bases that make up DNA CAN NEVER PRODUCE NEW INFORMATION. They do not equate to information that did not already exist being bestowed on a living thing. Darwinists are without doubt well aware of this. But they insist on depicting dislocations in genetic bases as new data. This is an example of Darwinist demagoguery.
You can read our statement about mutations here:
For evolutionist admissions that mutations have no evolutionary force, see:
For detailed information on how sickle cell anemia is not evidence for evolution, see:http://www.harunyahya.com/books/science/blood_heart/blood_heart_04.php
Hazrat Mahdi (as) Is Descended From The Line Of The Prophet (saas)
Narrated by Ali (ra), the Messenger of Allah (saas) said:
Even if there remains only one day for the world, Allah, the Exalted, will send a man from the Ahl al-Bayt (People of the House). (Sunan Abu Dawud, 5:92)
Days and nights will not end until one [Hazrat Mahdi (as)] from my Ahl al-Bayt rules the entire world. (Al-Uqayli, An-Najmu's-saqib fi Bayan Anna'l Mahdi min Awladi Ali b. Abu Talib Ale't-Tamam wa al-Qamal)
Hazrat Mahdi (as) is from the line of my daughter Fatima. (Sunan Ibn Majah, 10:348)
Hear the glad tidings of Hazrat Mahdi (as). He is one from the Quraysh and from my Ahl al-Bayt. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 13)
Hazrat Mahdi (as) is one of my children. His face is like a star shining in the sky. (Ali Ibn Sultan Muhammad al-Qaari al-Harawi al-Hanafi, Risalat Mashrab al Vardi fi Mazhabi 'l Mahdi)
All prophets are related to one another. Hazrat Mahdi (as) will also be of that line. These descendants are popularly known as sayyid. Hazrat Mahdi (as) will also be sayyid.
Allah refers in the Qur’an to messengers all related to one another. These verses indicate that Hazrat Mahdi (as) will share that same line of descent.