Super Article no match Mr. Adnan Oktar is ther any way that I get all your wonderfull Stuff/Data Transfered/Recorded to my Chest I am talking very deeply on the Spiritual Grounds "ilm ladunni Seene Se Seena" transfer. May be I have read only 1% of your production in 10 years still remaining 99% is left behind on your web site unread by me I want a shortcut because the time and age is running out.
Mirza Abbas Ali - India
Leave a Comment